Last Updated: May-22-2023
Humanlinker, which manages the platform Humanlinker, attaches great importance to the confidentiality of your data, which represents for us a pledge of seriousness and confidence, no matter whether it is about cookies or personal data.
On the other hand, this cookies policy only concerns the processing related to the deposit of cookies and tracers. For the other treatments that we carry out, please consult our data confidentiality policy, accessible at any time on the platform undefined.
Cookies and other trackers are small "text" files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to:
- to memorize your identifier in order to recognize you when you connect again to a website and to keep your choices (e.g.: languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.)
- track and analyze your use of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs.
- to enable you to browse and use a website in optimal conditions.
- analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on that website or on other websites.
For more information on this topic, you can visit the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
When you log on to our Humanlinker platform, we may place cookies on your terminal only for the following reasons and purposes:
- Technical cookies that allow us to use our Humanlinker service securely based on our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality service.
- Statistical cookies that allow us to know how you use our site (e.g., length of time spent viewing a page, pages consulted, etc.) on the basis of your prior consent, in order to provide you with an adapted and quality service.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
You cannot oppose the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our site which would otherwise be potentially unusable.
We have officially appointed an outsource and independent Data Protection Officer ("DPO") to our supervisory authority in order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal data.
You can contact our DPO at any time and free of charge at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain more information or details on how we process your personal data.
You may at any time contact the "Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés" or "CNIL" at the following address: CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by phone at 01.53.73.22.22.
Certified compliant by Dipeeo ®